Can you imagine letting go of Unwanted Feelings? Hypnotherapy for Anxiety – Discover how you can break free
Adam uses a unique combination of tools from Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) to Thought Field Therapy (TFT) and Clinical Hypnotherapy on a ‘One on One’ basis. This revolutionary 3 to 4 hour single session treatment can help our clients break free from negative emotions and anxieties, so they can experience renewed confidence and control.
* ”I realised if I done nothing then nothing would change. I took comfort in knowing Adam had worked along side Paul McKenna. My single 4 hour session flew by. I now enjoy all sorts of relationships and feel I’m really living in the moment” George Edwards, age 32 from London .
Subject to an initial 15 minute phone conversation, we can help you break free from any of the following with our extensive session.
Are you experiencing…?
• Social Anxieties
• Panic Attacks
• Fear of others
• Speaking fears
• General Anxiety
• Social phobia
• Fear of flying
.More about these unwanted behaviours
There are times when you might feel overpowered by an intense fear of something or someone. These fears might not sound rational to you or to other people. These manifestations may be accompanied by difficulty in concentrating by worrying.
In addition, a number of physical symptoms may also be present: body tremor, chills or hot flashes, dizziness, dry mouth, nausea, heart palpitations, profuse sweating, restlessness, tense muscles, etc. The list can go on.
A lot of people all over the world who used to experience these symptoms are now successfully cured by our techniques in hypnotherapy for anxiety. For years now, Cumberland Hypnotherapy have built up our treatment toolkit and enhanced our skills in the practice of hypnosis for anxiety.
Our hypnotherapy stimulates patients towards a condition of relaxation to enhance tolerance for the objects or situations which trigger their anxious behaviours. There is substantial research evidence documenting the benefits of hypnotherapy in curing even the more severe cases like social phobia so that people go on to be social butterflies, engaging with anyone at any time.
Likewise, studies in the field of neurochemistry support the effectiveness of hypnotherapy for emotional pain and also depression.
* “The hardest part was reaching out for help. I thank you for the ‘One to One’ session and the professionalism of your company. I now feel completely ‘in the moment’ and really enjoying life.” Susan Alabaster – Leeds
NHS backs our Hypnotherapy
Our hypnotherapy for anxiety is so widely accepted now as a lasting cure that executives at the National Health Service (NHS) endorse our Hypnotherapy.
Here at Cumberland Hypnotherapy we are proud to have built up a library of video testimonials from contented clients who wanted to share of their experiences and breakthroughs. Feel free to peruse our Youtube Channel or Video Gallery.
* “I decided to work with Adam Cumberland as he had worked so closely with Paul McKenna. One long intensive session of hypnotherapy for anxiety and it had gone. It’s been 7 months now and I haven’t looked back. This meant so much to me. Thank you Adam.” Richard Barns – Essex
Rationale Behind Treatment
Our Hypnosis for anxiety is generally applied to put a patient in a deep state of relaxation. This state is sustained by generating positive imagery and suggestions. To date, our hypnotherapy enjoys a large following from psychology and psychiatry professionals.
With the correct tools applied through hypnotherapy for anxiety, the mind can be taught to deal with the specific triggers that create the negative feelings.
* “After trying numerous pills my Doctor suggested I try Adam Cumberland Hypnotherapy for my social phobia. I felt I could trust Adam. I decided to have the 4 hour treatment. Unbelievable, it worked. I feel I’m moving forward for the first time in a long time.” Kevin Spatts – Free From Social Phobia
* Disclaimer - We provide testimonials to help you have an understanding of the results we achieve. Please remember that results may very from person to person. .
Nobody deserves a life filled with anxiety. If you have a form of anxiety and you are ready to move forward in life, then we invite you to pick up the phone or fill out the form to the right so you can find out if we can help you.
Wishing you great health